Our growing agency has an opening for a full-time, expert WordPress developer with 2-3 years of experience. We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulates an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Very strong HTML/CSS skills with knowledge of writing online forms
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Ability to build fluid, responsive websites
- Photoshop experience
- Design skills to develop graphics, page layouts, banner ads and emails
- Ability to work within content management systems
- Keep abreast of new technologies as needed to ensure ongoing competitiveness
- Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Science Engineering, Bachelor degree in any discipline
Training/Trade Course: WordPress, Elementor
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Deep understanding of web and content organization
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills in the English Language.
Interested candidates ares requested to send updated CV with photograph to : email@example.com
Application last date is: 20/11/2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.